Brand values are often seen as a “nice to have.” Especially in a company’s early days.
But do they play a role in conversion?
Answer: Yes… when used strategically 😉
This is something Runners Athletics implements amazingly well. Even while selling a really simple set of products.
So in this post, we break it all down for you in a full blown case study. You’ll learn:
- The 3 values built into everything Runners Athletics does
- The interactive lead capture strategy being used
- How RA builds values into its website content
- Where the company could be missing out on conversions
- How they use social proof to be more persuasive
So, check out the post to learn how a successful, up-and-coming ecommerce brand is converting visitors into sales.